Who does not have headaches? It is estimated that nearly half of the adult population all over the world will suffer from headaches in any given year. Just as you think you are fine, you end up having a headache. A headache fags your brain out.
There are people who have headaches much frequently as compared to others and they wrestle through their headaches nearly every other day. This becomes very debilitating to deal with.
What are Headaches?
Headaches are pains that origin from the head or upper portion of the neck. The source of the pain is from the pain receptors that lie in the tissues surrounding the skull.
Why does it occur?
There are many causes responsible for headaches that also depend on the type of a headache.
- Medicine reactions, drug abuse and withdrawal can cause headaches
- Migraine headaches are caused by inflammation of tissues surrounding the brain
- Cluster headaches are caused due to abrupt discharge of chemicals such as histamine and serotonin in the brain
- Direct or indirect trauma to the brain can give rise to headaches
- Problems relating to blood vessels such as aneurysms can lead to headaches and these are life-threatening
- Other problems like Brain tumors and seizures can cause headaches
- Brain or any systemic other infections cause headaches
- High BP, Dehydration, Hypothyroidism or renal problems also can give rise to Headaches
- Problems with Ear Nose and Throat such as Sinus infections and illnesses of eyes are also reasons for having a headache
Types of Headaches
There are many types of headaches but there are three major categories of headaches centered upon the source of pain:
- Primary headaches (Tension headaches, Migraine headaches, Cluster Headaches)
- Secondary headaches (Associated with infections- Meningitis, traumatic headaches, Headaches due to substance abuse, Headaches due to dehydration)
- Cranial neuralgias, facial pain and other headaches
Treating the condition
If symptoms of Headache are mild they can be prevented and ameliorated using the following steps:
- Heat or cold packs reduce headaches
- Eating food and maintaining a stable sugar also reduces headaches
- Being well hydrated
Patients generally buy OTC medicines and consume for the relief of headaches. There are many other alternative therapies for reduction of Headaches such as Acupuncture, meditation, hypnosis and so on.
Doliosis D3 Headache?is a Homoeopathic product that is exclusively aimed at facilitating the reduction of Headache. It treats the condition from the source harmlessly, without causing any side effects. The symptoms of a Migraine caused due to mental and physical exhaustion are taken care of by this medicine. It is easy to take this product and also it can be consumed with other medicines, for all age groups.