The thought of being infested by worms is utterly repugnant to us. Parasites are nearly everywhere and they just cannot be avoided. Even in healthy states, they do survive in our body without causing any damage. We just don?t want them to do us harm and cause any infection. Just in order to prevent this, we need to be clean from inside as well as outside. They live in restrooms, electronic gadgets (on the surfaces) that we use regularly, floors, door handles, on pets, water, air, food and literally everywhere.
What is a worm infestation?
Worm infestation is when the worms start living in the human gastrointestinal tract as parasites. The worms that infect humans are divided into 3 groups:
- Roundworms, whipworms, pinworms, hookworms
Worm infestation indicators
A person with worm infestation may show certain signs and symptoms that are:
- Itching around the anal region especially at night when the female lays eggs around that area. This itching leads to scratching and further transmission to the mouth via fingernails. Transmission can also occur by dust, pets or by touching contaminated objects.
- Diarrhea and continuous digestive problems
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of weight and lack of appetite
- A weary feeling
- A Cough along with congestion of Lungs along with Breathing problems
- Stool might show evidence of worms
- Skin conditions such as itching, hives and other lesions
- Teeth grinding and drooling in sleep
- Mood disorders
- Craving for foods that are high in sugar content. You might have noticed kids ask for more chocolates or candies
- Recurrent fungal infections
- Bleeding gums
- Feeling Hungry all the time
- Sensitive to certain foodstuff
- Memory problems
Preventing a worm infestation
- Washing hands often especially after using the restroom and before having a meal
- Bathing and maintaining personal hygiene is a must
- Keep your surroundings at home and also the restrooms clean and things that are touched also must be clean. Disinfection must be done regularly.
- Drinking clean and safe water also will prevent worm infestation
- Do not bite your nails and keep them trimmed
- Eating healthy and avoiding sugary foods can help
If you are already infected make sure personal hygiene is maintained at all times and your clothes are washed in hot water along with a disinfectant.
Treating the condition
In Homoeopathy, Doliosis D33 Wormaid helps to relieve symptoms of mild parasitic infestations. It lessens symptoms associated with it such as bloating, fatigue, itching and intestinal dysfunction. There are no side effects upon the use of this medicine. It is easy to take Doliosis D33 Wormaid and also it can be consumed with other medicines, for all age groups.