Each one of us must have faced indigestion, gas or acidity at least once in our lifetime. The number of such cases is rising exponentially because of our sedentary lifestyle and bad eating habits coupled with lack of exercise.
Dyspepsia is the medical terminology for an upset tummy or indigestion. It causes pain and/ discomfort in the abdomen or chest area. Some people experience other symptoms such as nausea, belching, bloating. If the above-mentioned symptoms are mild there is no cause for worry but if the causes further worsening and additional symptoms then one must visit their healthcare professional.
Worrisome symptoms are:
- Weight loss
- Black or dark stools
- Chest pain and shortness of breath
- Sweating unusually
- Chest pain radiating to the jaws, left arm and neck.
Why does it occur?
- Overeating might be one of the causes
- Eating food too quickly
- Eating foods rich in fat and spice
- Drinking alcohol, fizzy drinks, caffeine, etc.
- Being upset emotionally
- Medical conditions such as Lactose intolerance, Gastritis, Gallstones, Hiatus Hernia, infection by H. Pylori, Pancreatitis, peptic ulcers Stomach cancer, etc.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol
- Medications that might have caused the problem
What do you need to do if you have Dyspepsia?
Living a healthy lifestyle with a healthy mind is the utmost important crux of Dyspepsia.
- Eating healthy food and avoiding junk food can help reduce Dyspepsia. Also eating more frequently rather than eating 3 meals a day will help.
- Lying down immediately after eating food causes acid reflux and worsens the problem. One lie-down only after 3 hours of eating.
- Drinking water helps in reducing the acidity
- Spicy foods, Chocolates, Mints, and fatty foods worsen Dyspepsia
- Smoking, tobacco and alcohol worsen the problem
- If Obesity accompanies dyspepsia it is worthwhile shedding a few pounds
Treating the condition
Doliosis D27 Indigestion Gas Acidity drops, a remedy in Homoeopathy, provides respite from stomach pain, bloating, heartburn, gas troubles and problems related to assimilation. There are no side effects upon the use of this medicine. It is easy to take this
product and also it can be consumed with other medicines, for all ages.