That flawless, perfect skin is everybody’s reverie and desire. Who would want their faces to appear like those bumpy roads or like the rugged surface of Mars?
Nearly 650 Million individuals worldwide are affected by Pimples that is clinically known as Acne. It usually commences in the teenage years but may even come about during adolescence and could continue even during the adulthood.
What is a Pimple?
Pimples or Acne is a condition of skin which occurs when the hair follicles get clogged with oil, dead skin cells as well as bacteria. Acne might be characterized by blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and probable scarring. It generally occurs on the face, upper part of the chest and back.
Pimples are graded depending on the severity:
- Mild (Grade 1) wherein the acne comes as whiteheads, blackheads with a few papules and pustules.
- Moderate (Grade 2) wherein the acne occurs as multiple papules and pustules which are usually limited to the face.
- Moderately severe (Grade 3) comprising a great number of papules and pustules along with a nodule that is inflamed and affects the back and the chest also.
- Severe (Grade 4) consisting of a large number of nodules and pustules that are usually painful.
Why do I get Pimples?
There are many causes for the appearance of pimples:
- Due to hormonal fluctuations that especially happens during puberty (elevated levels of androgens that are known to increase the secretion of oily sebum that in turn increase the formation of acne)
- Infection due to excessive growth of a certain strain of bacteria that usually occurs naturally on skin (Propionibacterium acnes)
- A diet containing high amounts of sugars, dairy products; though there is no evidence for the direct cause-effect relation.
- Certain medications that are taken could possibly aggravate the existing pimples
What can I do to keep my pimples at bay?
Many bits of advice from people come to you to use natural home remedies like turmeric, or some face pack containing papayas, cucumbers or chickpea paste, exposing the pimples to steam or ice packs and so on. And you may also have tried one/all of them. But did you find relief?
One or all the above mentioned might work if your Acne is not complicated. Many people may find relief but there are relapses. This causes anxiety, lack of confidence and in extreme cases depression might set in.
Keeping your skin clean will also help by simply washing your face and that is if the cause of your pimples is oily skin.
Avoid covering your face with a synthetic cloth that is usually covered to avoid the city pollution. If at all covers are used they must be made of cotton material and must be washed regularly for hygienic purposes.
To find a permanent way of treating your pimples and relieving symptoms of acne Doliosis D11 Pimplex which is a Homoeopathic Medicine will do the job effectively and naturally without causing any side effect. It can be used safely on any age group and is easy to take.