Quitting Alcohol might seem impossible for most of the people who are coping with Alcoholism. The feeling of losing power and inability to deal with the want of alcohol almost kills these individuals. Are you one of them?
What is Alcoholism?
Alcoholism is the term used for drinking alcohol leading to health problems involving the mind and the body. It is a more severe form of alcohol abuse and inability to handle one’s drinking habits.
What does Alcoholism do to you?
Alcoholism is classified into three categories namely Mild, Moderate and Severe. Depending on what category it falls under each one has its own symptoms. Alcoholism does a lot of damage mentally as well as physically.
- It makes you dependent and the need for it prevails even when the person is not drinking.
- The addiction reigns and the craving for more and more alcohol increases so much so that the person prioritizes alcohol drinking above all his/ her responsibilities.
- The person overtly spends money on alcohol and stops considering expenditure pertaining other needs to himself/ herself or his/ her family. This causes a lot of mental turmoil.
- It eventually causes Brain defects and Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, Liver Disease, Diabetes complications, Heart Problems, Increased risk of Cancer, Damage to vision and Bone disorders.
- Short term effects of alcohol drinking include confused state of mind, poor reflexes, reduced brain functioning and ability to react, ataxia or staggered gait, blabbering, blurred vision, respiratory difficulties and restlessness.
- Alcoholism not only causes damage to you but also causes a very big damage to your family. Dealing with a family member who is alcoholic can be very disturbing mentally for the rest of the family members. It is also a mental trauma for them apart from the person dealing with alcoholism.
What can you do to get rid of Alcohol?
The answer actually lies deep within you. If you have a strong will to do it you can. Unfortunately, most of us find it extremely difficult to get rid of Alcohol. So starting from the scratch is essential. Firstly deciding to ask for help might bring you to a state of a major tumult.
Even if any treatment is chosen, it requires a great deal of dedication and devotion to continue it which is extremely difficult for a person dealing with alcoholism.
Treating the condition
The Homoeopathic Product Doliosis D23 Alchotox controls bad effects of chronic alcoholism such as weakness, loss of appetite and weight loss due to disturbed liver functions. There are no side effects upon the use of this medicine. It is easy to take this product and also it can be consumed with other medicines, for all age groups.