Yeast is a normal fungus that is found in the environment and even our body. So we do not need to kill it at all times. The normal yeast present in our body is known as opportunistic yeast that helps in breaking down the waste. The problem begins when these yeast starts growing in large numbers.
What is a fungal infection and why does it occur?
A disease that is caused by fungal infestation is known as fungal infection that can affect any part of the body. The invasion of fungus can be limited to the skin or can affect other tissues.
Fungal infections are caused due to
- Heavy medication that weakens the immune system
- Eating processed food, and foodstuff containing chemicals
- Weakened immune system
- Diseases such as Diabetes and Cancer can give rise to fungal infection
- Environmental toxins
Types of Fungal infection…
Common types of fungal infection are:
Athlete’s foot: Also known as Tinea pedis, affects the foot causing redness and blistering of the foot, the skin may soften and cause breakage, also, there might be itching, stinging or burning sensation.
Yeast infection: Caused by Candida Albicans is responsible for fungal toenail infections and diaper rash. It causes itching, redness, thick vaginal discharge and swelling in the vaginal area along with pain and burning sensation during urination or intercourse.
Jock itch: Commonly known as the Tinea Cruris is a fungal infection that occurs in warm and moist regions such as the groin, buttocks and the thighs. Sings are redness, chafing and a red rash. Cracking and peeling of skin might also be associated with the infection.
Ringworm: Tinea Corporis or ringworm thrives on dead cells. It is characterized by a red, raised ring-like patch.
What can be done about fungal infections?
- In order to avoid fungal infections, one must maintain basic hygiene at all times. Sharing of towels and other personal items must be disallowed.
- Eating the correct food is important. A healthy diet will provide the body of the vital nutrients that are required to stay strong.
- Areas that are prone to fungal infection must be kept clean and dry. The main sources of contagion are objects such as personal articles. Also, touching pets can cause fungal infection.
- Keeping blood sugars under control will help the infection heal at a normal rate. With high blood sugar levels, there is a delayed healing of infection.
- Avoid any form of stress. It can worsen your condition.
Treating the condition
The Homoeopathic product Doliosis D53 Fungo Guard works on fungal infections by controlling them effectively. It helps to relieve symptoms of redness, itching and discomfort associated with fungal infections. This product has no side effects and is easy to consume. It can be taken with other medicines, for all age groups.