The famous phrase “Eyes are a reflection of the soul” has such an intense and a strong meaning. But what if those beautiful eyes are surrounded by those ugly dark circles?
As we all grew up at some point in time we might have experienced having this
Periorbital dark circles and still many people do face this malady. And people, especially females, find ways to hide those dark circles using creams and concealers but that just camouflages temporarily. But we must know the real cause and find a solution for the ailment rather than just concealing it for a while.
Why do I have Dark Circles under my Eyes?
There are many reasons as to why one could have dark circles. One of the main reasons is lack of sleep coupled with stress. Others are:
- Oversleeping, that also causes dark circles
- Skin ailments such as eczema
- Deficiencies of certain vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins B12, E, K and Iron.
- Excessive drinking or smoking
- Chronic illnesses and even Pregnancy
- Age (as we grow older the fat and collagen lessens around our eyes and there is thinning of eyes which enhances the appearance of dark circles)
When does it become a matter of concern if I have Dark Circles?
As mentioned above chronic illnesses could also be a reason for having dark circles. So, if there are persistent signs of the same along with other symptoms there might be involvement of major organs such as Liver, or a person could be suffering from hypothyroidism.
Dark Circles are different from Black Eye. A black eye may not look too grave but can be mistaken for dark circles.
Also if one notices sudden bilateral black eyes it may be a basilar skull fracture which requires immediate medical attention.
How do I get rid of my Dark Circles?
There are various methods that are being tried and provide some relief to people with dark eyes.
- Avoiding stress and getting adequate sleep is the first step
- Many healthcare professionals and beauticians suggest usage of various natural means to reduce this problem such as Cold compress, placing cucumbers or tea bags over eyes and dabbing the area with lime juice.
Irrespective of the cause, Doliosis D5 Dark Circles drops, a Homoeopathic product helps in reducing the discoloration beneath the eyes so you won’t need to use those concealers and creams. It is very safe to use this product with ease. All age groups can consume this product, without causing any side effect of any sort and it can be taken with other medication.
Try Doliosis D5 Dark Circles today to replenish the beauty of your eyes.